Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Work Scedule

So I was told it was possible I will work a new work schedule to help with the increase business. So I will work a split 3rd-1st shift if it pans out....So like 5am until 3pm. I would actually prefer this more as Eddie goes into work around 3am so maybe I cans see him more.

I have been really bad nutritionally this weekend =/

Stress will do that to you. That and the devil time. I am in the mood to go to the gym now but mine closes at 8pm on Sundays....Maybe I will do some of those evil mountain climbers. Laurie had me do some crawl push ups which is a great total body workout that I am definitely going to add to my routine.

I have found a group of people that will start working out with me so I know it will encourage me to go. I have been so blah about it lately. I am sure it is because I have starting working 70 hours a week, but I do not want this to go in the way side......

I think I am going to work on a schedule. I think it will help =)

No comments:

Post a Comment