Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lazy

So I know I have been super lazy about updating this thing...

Basically work is really starting to pick up. I have enough time to run from work to the gym. It is quite hectic. I am still squeezing my cardio in tho.

Today I got a great deal on the meal replace protein bars I eat on the way back form the gym. They were .70 cents a piece and I used a $4 off of $20 dollar coupon and did it twice so I got tons. All kinds of flavors. I am really excited about it. They are the EAS and the Met-RX kinds. The gym really pushes the Met-RX ones. They sell them for like 3.49 so I feel like I saved super amounts.

Laurie is back and is kicking my ass. It feels so good. The gym bought some new equipment and I am excited to try it out. I have been sticking to the Precor Amp for my cardio, but I feel like I will start to branch out shortly.

People who see me on a normal basis are saying it looks like I lost more weight. I haven't; however, I am excited to see how the inches are when we take out monthly measurements.

Well good night my readers. I promise to try to be better about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment